Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The bending Willow

Life can be a whirlwind. I tend to view myself as the willow tree, bending to-and-fro with the direction of the wind. The problem is that often, the wind keeps blowing and I get a bit dizzy from it.

I seem to have been assaulted with too many choices of late and from too many directions that the wind keeps blowing. It is not so much the amount of choices that I have but the fact is I cannot seem to make a decision on much; that I have grown too dizzy from the constant directions of the wind that I cannot think of which way to bend.

Perhaps for a set amount of time, I need to ignore the wind and make some solid decisions. Once set, I shall face that direction and let the wind blow it self out.

1 comment:

Eleanor Anderton said...

Dear Marcus,my first friend,
Have no idea if you ever look at your old journals. Walked across Brigadoon this evening and felt the emptiness of your land. May your winds blow you into safe harbor. You are missed. Eleanor