Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The futures so bright I need my tinted goggles...

Well, I think I am starting to settle down and get serious. Relay For Life is doing well and I am assisting with the 1920’s Flapper dance on the 19th. I am also pouring more into making CIB Radio a stronger company. I am putting uncertainty and shaky feet behind me and looking forward. I am no longer going to be a mass of unstable neurons so these entries will start changing.

Anger has begun to drive me a bit. Anger at cancer. Anger at people that make promises and try to beguile me with drama and lies. Anger that I have wasted my time wallowing in self pity and uncertainty. RFL is too important to me to not be focused on it. Any of my other insecurities and complaints seems petty in comparison. CIB Radio needs to succeed and I have no problem throwing a great deal of my energy into it. I can do a lot for the company and for those that are co-owners and staff. I think it is about time to do and not worry, to cut loose dead weight and self promotion. I wasn’t going to do themes for my Wednesday raves but in seeing what Bob is doing for the disco, I think it’s a good promotional thing for CIB radio. So, come the 30th I should work on a theme and get billboards out for it. Thanks Bob, you certainly have inspired me.

I feel energized. I feel motivated. I am closing another chapter in the book of my life and looking forward to the next, newer chapter. Its clean white pages unbent and stainless look beautiful to me.

No comments: